Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's in my diaper bag?


My dog wanted to be in the picture say hi to Roko!

This is what I keep in my diaper bag. It changes depending on where we are going!

1. Diaper bag (of course)
I got this at Marshalls for $69.99 Its stain-proof and has tons of pockets.

2. Blanket- To cover up for nursing or if the car is cold for my son.

3. Diapers- Target Brand size 1. I also keep extra in the car.

4. One outfit, socks, and hat.
I also carry another outfit in the car just in case.

5. Bib
Grandma where are you?
I got this bib when I had my daughter it got passed down to my son!

6. Mucus/Snot sucker.
A must have!

7. Sanitizer.
I use this constantly.

8. Changing mat.
Came with the diaper bag.

9. Face cloth.
For dry milk around the mouth or to wash his face after a sweaty outing.

10. Jergens Lotion.
This lotion I use on myself.

11. Q-tips and band aids.
For small incidents (my neosporin is missing!)

12. Handi-snacks.
For my 4 year old when we go out so she can eat a snack when she's hungry.

13.Evian water spray.
For anyone around me to keep a fresh face or cool when hot.

14. Pen.
No need to explain ALWAYS HAVE A PEN!

15. Toy.
My son already loves toys!

16. Nursing pads.
For the leaky nipples we seem to always have.

17. Wipes.
Self Explanatory. Plus they can get any stain out of any fabric.

18. Mittens.
My son likes to scratch his face.

19. My dog.
Well we don't take my dog but he's so darn cute!

If I travel longer distances I always double everything.

In my car I keep extra diapers, nursing pads, wipes, nail clippers, tweezers, first aid kit, outfits, socks, and hats, toys, blanket, and the stroller.

What do you carry in your diaper bag? What do you keep in your car?

Deanna

2 comments:

  1. Totally did not know that you can use wipes to get stains out of cloth!! That is so good to know, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,

    A diaper bag is a storage bag with many pocket-like spaces that is big enough to carry everything needed by someone taking care of a baby while taking a typical short outing. Thanks for sharing it......

    ReplyDelete