Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Influenster Vox Box: Montagne Jeunesse

Straight from the website:

Cleanse your skin with our Strawberry Soufflé face masque as part of your regime for a purified, toned smooth complexion. Loaded with natural goodness which leaves skin hydrated and refreshed allow your skin to breathe with soothing Aloe Vera & calming Vanilla.

Experience the sensation of sheer Strawberry delight and enjoy deep cleansed, healthier skin.

• Gluten Free
• No Added Parabens

Cleanse with warm water only. Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes and lips. Lie back & relax for 10-15 minutes, or until dry. Rinse off with warm water. Pat dry. Use weekly.

My thought:


As you can see its creamy and whipped!
There are fresh crushed strawberries in this so there are seeds in there.
When you wash this off your face the seeds can be used as an exfoliant which my face needs and it worked wonders.

The smell was beyond amazing like fresh strawberrys picked from a field!


Here is a picture of me with the mask on my face. I left it on for 20 minutes and enjoyed every minute. As soon as I took it off my face was so super smooth and super soft. All my blackheads were off my nose (Geez I hate those blackheads)
and my skin was moisturized just from the mask.

My dull and peeling winter attacked skin felt NORMAL again!


Disclaimer: I was sent this product in a box from Influenster. I am not being paid by Influenster or Montagne Jeunesse for this review. All opinions are honest and my own.












No comments:

Post a Comment