Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Influenster VoxBox: Mentos Gum Review


I recieved one of these in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.
I really do love this mentos gum it refreshes, wakes me up, and its strong which I love!

There are always times when you need awake me up or a mint to freshen breath.
I have two adorable kids and they keep me busy so having these in a diaper bag assures me that I have this to look forward to when by breath isn't the best after a meal or when I am falling asleep and I need something to wake me up other then coffee!!!!

It has a hard surface a soft inner and some green tea extract in the middle is an amazing mixture!
As they state on their website "Pure breath and intense freshness."

I couldn't agree less. These are available everywhere. I go out quite often and I have seen them at every store I have been to so if you see them I recommend to grab one and enjoy!

New Years is coming up you know you need some of this in your purse, pocket, or anywhere else you stash your things for your "at midnight" kiss!

I will be asleep most likely but either way I do enjoy these daily!
Almost time for me to get another one!

Visit Mentos.com to see more of their great products!

Disclaimer: I was sent this box from Influenster to review. I was not paid to do a review by either Influenster or Mentos. All opinions are honest and my own.


1 comment:

  1. This mentos gum rocked! I'm an influenster too, and I followed your blog. Would you mind following me back. Please? THANKS! http://soldierloverslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete